Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 31, 2007

A Year In Review: Putting It All Together


Welcome to tonight's final installment of our Year In Review series. For more on our individual reviews, see the links below:

Relationships
The Journey
The Daily Grind
Actions
Attitude

Tonight we will look at the big picture. After looking over all the reviews above, it's time to ask yourself some general questions for you 2008 action plan. You will recognize some of these from before. So, here goes...

1. What actions do I need to incorporate into my daily routine for the best spiritual development?

2. Who are my spiritual family and how will I stay in touch with them?

3. How has my attitude affected my overall spiritual development and what can I do to change it where it's needed?

4. What can I do to build more healthy relationships next year?

5. How can I incorporate daily meditation and prayer in my routine?

6. Will I go to church or attend other spiritual functions?

7. How can I communicate to those I care about when I'm upset in a healthy way?

Well, that's it for tonight. When you wake up, it will be a brand new year, giving you a clean slate and a chance to put your plans into action. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: