Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 24, 2007

Slacking Again


Have you noticed how my posts have gotten later and later in the day? I apologize for slacking. My life has become so full as things happen and I keep trying to follow a routine. I hope you are having a great holiday. As for me, lots of good things are going on:

1. My sister had her baby a little less than 3 hours ago.

2. I did not have to do any last minute shopping or wrapping of presents.

3. I got off of work early and have Wednesday off.

4. I won $100 in a contest yesterday that I didn't even know I was in!

As you can see, I have a lot to be grateful for. Count your many blessings, and remember that there are a lot less fortunate than you. Be thankful that you are able to share the season with those you love. Not everyone has that opportunity.

No comments: